Boxes should never be used as an instrument of punishment. As with the formation of other
The full course is always a time when training your dog and just go as fast as the dog is fine.
Do not do that
DO NOT leave your dog at home all day. Maintain a regular schedule so that your dog relieve their own every few hours. As mentioned earlier, puppies can hold their bladder about 4 hours, and older dogs for 6-8 hours.
Do not force your dog inside the crate or use as a tool for punishment.
DO NOT put your pet inside the box, if diarrhea or vomiting. This can cause or bacteria to grow in the box.
How to do
Let your dog comfortable in his cage so slowly that they need. Forcing them into money will not accomplish anything. Praise too much with his voice, toys or treats.
• Make sure the cage is big enough to accommodate the size of your dog. If you have a puppy
it would be a good idea to invest in a crate for your dog can become A fund, comfortable and enjoyable for your dog by adding their favorite toys and a comfortable bed.
If the only place for them to have a soft bed or favorite toys is the case, are ready to use.
• Allow time for your pet enough to get use the new fund. At first, your dog can be very nervous about entering the closed area, but over time, will improve with patience.
Be sure to keep the do's and don'ts in mind always when training your dog.
How to make Crate-Training More Pleasurable
1) Open the box and secure the door to keep moving. Bring your dog as close as possible cage, because it is beautiful. Praise and give treats every time he approaches the Treasury or are even curious about it. (Do not apply if your dog back)
2) Once your dog is accustomed to being around the box, throw in deals box door. After your dog has eaten a little place offers a bit more inside the box until you get your dog to walk all the way (do not lock your dog inside the crate as soon as it is because this will only scare him)
3) Create a positive in one basket. Start feeding your dog a meal inside the box. If your dog still does not go their way into the box must place the bowl as you feel comfortable. Move the dish increasingly food until your dog eats with his body all the way into the box.
4) After several days of having food all the way, your dog accustomed to eat all meals in his next step is to crate.The close the door while he eats.
First, open the box immediately when your dog finishes eating, but gradual increase when the door is closed.
5) Get your dog set to enter the body when it is mealtime. During this point, you have to decide the order you want. Something as simple as "Drawer" will have no problem. Encourage your dog in the crate with treats or a favorite toy.
Close the door, give him praise and treats.
6) Do this for longer amounts of time each day until your dog can stay in the box without getting nervous. Stay close to the box in these training periods. If your dog gets nervous and complaining that he could be growing too fast for your dog. If this occurs, you may need to slow down and grow at a slower pace.
7) the last step. During the process, you must put the dog in his box and leave the room. Initially, only do this for a few seconds. Building this time, so you can leave for a long day.
Putting these measures into action and within a few weeks, you have a trained dog box.
Depends on the dog and trainer so some may take longer or be fully trained within days. Remember that patience is the key to crate training dogs.